Update: Kasey is the February Winner of Three Cups of Tea!
This month I am giving away a recent New York Times Bestseller – Three Cups of Tea.
The book is about a man who was sheltered by a Pakistani village after failing to climb K2, the second tallest mountain in the world. After learning the ways of the village and seeing how they were suffering from poverty, he pledged to return one day and build schools for them. It’s an inspirational true story that will open up everyone’s eyes to reaching out and supporting people in need.
Steps to Win
- Join my Facebook fan page, Email list, Online reader, and/or Twitter page
- Add a comment below to let me know which one you joined
- Gain one entry for each of the four distribution methods you join
- Gain a bonus entry for joining all four
- One winner will be randomly selected from all applicants via Random.org
- Use a valid email address in the comments below so I can contact you if you win.
- Anyone can win including my friends and family.
- Even if you joined one of the four items before February, let me know and I’ll count it.
- Winner will be announced on March 1, 2010.
Best of luck and thanks for enjoying the Obsessed Analytic blog!